Join our fin-tech team – job opportunity
Operations / IT Specialist (m/f)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of locally deployed systems and applications used in the regular line of business;
- Implement security measures, if need be, in conjunction with Group IT Security, and monitor company’s compliance with regulations and regulatory requirements;
- Offer technical support and training to company’s staff and troubleshoot computers/applications’ related problems;
- Install and update company software and hardware, as needed;
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing, or updating computer items;
- Correcting errors, if any, modifying the existing and/or testing of new versions of the software applications developed by the Group;
- Monitoring/upgrading interfaces between systems;
- Interact with internal customers about the project statuses and solve their technical issues, if any;
- Prepare and maintain reports to the Group and for each project handled;
- Provide training to the users regarding any upgraded systems;
- Provide direction to IC Group Development during software programming and development, with relevant documentation and according to the local business requirements;
- Communicate and interact with external local IT and Network Administration Support;
- Confer with the project managers regarding any issues in data processing;
- Monitoring equipment functioning, to ensure system operation according to the specifications;
- Do any other assignments as directed by the Chief Operations Officer.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum high school education in IT major, preferably Bachelor's degree in technical major;
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in the profession, in the same or similar jobs;
- Good general knowledge of operating systems, software and programming;
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Good organization, time management and prioritization;
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities;
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening in both, local languages and English;
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Active driving experience.
- Adequate income, with the addition of a bonus;
- International, positive, dynamic and motivating work environment;
- A quality opportunity for personal and professional development through education and training;
- “See the World” program.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this job position, we invite you to send us your short biography and motivational letter in the context of your application to email@example.com no later than 03/08/2022. years. Your application will be treated with appropriate care and strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Publication date: 22.07.2022.
Expiry date: 05.08.2022.