IuteCredit BH zapošljava na poziciji Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (m/f), regija Sarajevo
Fastest and the most comfortable loan provider, MKD IuteCredit BH d.o.o. Sarajevo, sister company of AS IuteCredit Europe, invites You to apply for the following position:
Chief Financial Officer – CFOMain roles and responsibilities:
Manages the implementation of all aspects of the financial function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems, necessary for smooth execution of payment operations, treasury-forecasting and implementing of cash circulation, in order to meet the set business targets and expectations. This includes data management, accounting, forecasting and retrospective analysis.
CFO function is responsible for:
- Legislative reporting (taxation authorities, statistics, Central Bank, etc.) and tax payments;
- Finance reporting to Regulator (Federal Banking Agency & Banking Agency RS)
- Proposals (raising red, or green flags) to Subsidiary Management, or Group Management to improve generation of cash and/or avoid losses;
- Intra-Group finance reporting to Group CFO and Founders;
- Extra-Group finance reporting to Investors;
- Prepares the Company’s annual budget and monthly budget reports (Control of all expenses of the company and the revenues of the Company);
- Cash flow management and modelling (cashflow forecasting);
- Execution of, and accounting, of all Company payment and repayment operations;
- Strategic finance modeling (i.e. time models, product models, etc.);
- Investor relations and performance of investor contracts by the Company;
- Internal finance analytics: company performance versus OPEX spent; tax analysis;
- Responsible and managing Company’s bookkeeping process and the accounts;
- Communicates and coordinate with national and international auditors to the effect that both the Company and the Group have smooth and completed audit process.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- University degree in Economics;
- Certified accountant;
- Fluent English Language;
- At least 5 years of experience in required field;
- Good knowledge of banking business and regulations prescribed by the Regulator;
- Ability to perform tasks independently, including organizational skills, analytical thinking, flexibility in work, proactive approach, ability to work in stressful situations, ready for team-work;
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office package.
- Competitive salary;
- International, positive, dynamic and encouraging working environment;
- Opportunity for further personal and professional development, through trainings and education.
If You find Yourself to be an ideal candidate for this position and You have professional approach to work, please apply, with Your CV via options via email@example.com no later than October 22nd, 2020.
Your application will be treated with due care and strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
MKD IuteCredit BH d.o.o. Sarajevo www.iutecredit.ba
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 08.10.2020.
Trajanje oglasa: 14 dana (ističe 22.10.2020. )