IuteCredit BH zapošljava na poziciji Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) (m/f), regija Sarajevo
Chief Commercial Officer – CCO/ Direktor prodaje (m/ž)Fastest and most comfortable loan provider MKD IuteCredit BH d.o.o. Sarajevo, sister company of AS IuteCredit Europe, invites You to apply for following position:
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER – CCO/Direktor prodaje
The position directly reports to CEO. The following duties and responsibilities are expected from the position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the commercial strategy of IuteCredit.
- Oversee all activities of marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share.
- Manage sales operations organization, field sales organization, and Partner Relationship Managers, third party sales channels/value-added-resellers (dealer partners) to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of Company’s mission, values and target objectives.
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth
- Develop annual Marketing plan together with Marketing specialist
- Creating and maintaining partnership relations (dealers etc).
- Design of loan products and other services.
- Market & Competition analysis
- Sale measurement, KPI’s and reporting
- Interact with the sales operations teams, PRMs and CAs, to ensure a smooth flow through process in the CRM
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the company’s product portfolio
- Part of Company Management (management meetings, data sharing and exchange of ideas etc.)
- The Chief Commercial Officer may have additional managerial roles as may be determined from time to time, in BiH and abroad assigned by CEO or/and Founders.
Education and/or experience requirements:
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in designing and executing business sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Strong commercial sense, opportunity to reduce in the form of senior management fast growing, modern organization.
- Excellent communication skills (use, verbal and written), persuasive and negotiation skills to secure partnerships with credit product companies.
- Agility – the ability to correct by changing priorities and property issues for the rapidly growing organization being traded together
- Ability to manage and track numbers and parameters, based on which you set goals and objectives of the teams in the company
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, ethical behaviour, analytical and research skills, reporting skills, critical thinking.
- University degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience on same/similar position.
- At least two years of experience in financial institutions is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, specially Excel package
- Proficient knowledge of English Language
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere.
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings.
If you feel that you have can-do-approach, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV via options firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than November 13th 2020.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MKD IuteCredit BH d.o.o. Sarajevo
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 30.10.2020.
Trajanje oglasa: 14 dana (ističe 13.11.2020. )