IuteCredit BH zapošljava na poziciji Risk Officer, regija Sarajevo
and most comfortable loan provider MKD IuteCredit BH d.o.o. Sarajevo, sister company
of AS IuteCredit Europe, invites You to apply for following position:
Risk Officer / Chief Risk Officer
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Manages the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report operational related risks.
• Assists in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate operational areas’ risks and risk and control self-assessments.
• Evaluates the products, processes, procedures and activities of the company in order to determine the vulnerable segments to operational risk; propose measures to prevent them.
• Manages the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
• Collects and assesses data to identify potential or actual sources of risk toward company’s products and procedures
• Collaborates with staff and quality committee members with respect to risk-related incidents, policies and practices
• Monitors major and critical risk issues.
• Manages the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements (ex. management reporting, including reporting to senior management).
• Manages the process of collecting money from customers from the moment of delay.
• Manages collaboration with other organizational units, and implementation of prescribed measures within the concept of early warning, support for early collection,
• Manages, control and report customers in default status
• Responsible for analytics of default performance.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• Verbal and written fluency in English
• At least 5 years of experience in required field
• Good knowledge of banking business, regulations, prescribed by the Regulator
• Ability to perform tasks independently, organizational skills, analytical thinking, flexibility in work, proactive approach to work, ability to work in stressful situations, teamwork
• University degree in Economics
• Advanced skills with Excel
• Excellent skills with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Adequate income;
- International, positive, dynamic and motivating working environment;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development through trainings and education;
- „See the world“ program.
If You find Yourself ideal candidate for this position and You are professional approach to work, please apply with Your CV to following mail address : email@example.com, no later than April 4th 2020.
Your application will be treated with due care and strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
MKD IuteCredit BH d.o.o. Sarajevo